Friday, January 9, 2015

Sponsor For Green Card - Easy to get once you go through this

If we requires to apply for a green card (permanent residence) based on the point that we have a permanent work chance in the US, or if we are a corporate that wants to patron anyone for a green card based on permanent employment in the US, we must walk through the following processes.

Without you are eligible to appeal for yourself, most work petitions require a job offer and require that the corporate petition for the worker. Most corporates petition for an employee by means of Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker.  For more points on how to petition for an employee, see the Working in the U.S.A page.

If You Are Non Resident of the United States

I can  turn to be a permanent resident through consular handling when living out of the United States. Consular processing is when USCIS works with the Division of State to issue a visa on an approved Form I-140 petition when a visa is available. For more points on consular processing, see the Consular Processing page.

You can turn into a permanent living hood through regulation of status when living inside the United States.

Once the I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, is agreed and a visa number is available you can apply on Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to become a permanent resident.

Getting Sponsor For Green Card and SAP Business Objects Data Services Tutorial is not that much hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment